American Land Forces Institute Announces Launch – Nonprofit Will Focus on America’s Ground Forces
SAN ANTONIO, Texas, March 26, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Colonel Jack H. Pryor (U.S. Army, Retired) today announced the formation and launch of a new nonprofit organization, the American Land Forces Institute (ALFI). Based in San Antonio, Texas, ALFI will focus on policy, advocacy, education and services in support of land forces and small combat units across all branches of the U.S. military, the National Guard, and domestic law enforcement.
Colonel Pryor will head ALFI as its CEO. Also joining the ALFI team will be Major General Robert H. Scales (U.S. Army, Retired) who is serving as the Chair of ALFI’s Board of Directors.
“America’s Soldiers, Marines and Special Operations forces have carried the greatest burden in all of our contemporary wars. Since World War II, land forces have comprised only five percent of the entire Armed Forces, but have suffered more than eighty percent of military fatalities. Yet in spite of this horrific down payment in blood, this nation still fails to provide our ground forces with the support these brave men and women require to enable them to win our wars at the lowest possible cost in human life and human suffering. ALFI is dedicated to the proposition that America’s historic neglect of our land forces must not be allowed to persist,” Pryor said.
“As all who have gone before them, our service members are willing to give their today’s for our children’s tomorrows. We as Americans owe them the best of everything. ALFI is dedicated to advocating on behalf of these service men and women for the best possible training, preparation, equipment, supplies, support, and medical care during their tours of duty, and for the best possible support in their re-integration into civilian life. ALFI’s mission is to be the voice of America’s ground forces and veterans.”
ALFI will be an agent of change at all levels of America’s defense community. ALFI’s goal is to ensure that every member of America’s land forces – starting from their recruitment and continuing through to their transition to civilian life and beyond – will have the best that this country can provide them. ALFI’s programs and activities include a comprehensive advocacy effort that will affect military and national security policy at the highest levels of government; educating military and defense stakeholders as well as the general public; and facilitating the provision of the highest quality services for both land forces and veterans.
For more information visit: http://www.alfinstitute.org .
American Land Forces Institute is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Address: American Land Forces Institute (ALFI), 170 PR 1731, Mico, TX 78056.
News Source: American Land Forces Institute :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
This entry was posted by Send2Press on March 26, 2012 at 4:43 pm, and is filed under American Land Forces Institute, Colonel Jack H Pryor, Defense and Military, General Editorial, NonProfit, San Antonio, SAN ANTONIO, Texas, services for veterans. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- Civic Resource Group International (CRGI) Participates in Microsoft CityNext
- ImageAMMO LLC and MobileMoment LLC Partner to Reach Consumers through Mobile Marketing
- GAME: A NEW concept Sports Bar opening yards from Ravens Stadium and Oriole Park in South Baltimore
- Energy Optimizers, USA, vice president to participate in advocacy trip to Washington, D.C.
- Author Kelly Browne Reissues Thank-You Note Book: ‘101 Ways To Say Thank You’ with Social Media Tips
- Mueller Offers a Metal Building to a Deserving Texas Non-Profit Organization for the 7th Straight Year
- Spodak Dental Group Named as a Top Workplace in South Florida
- Emilio N. Francisco, PDC CEO, Sees Diversification of EB-5 Investor Pool as a Positive Evolution of the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program
- American Roofing and Building Supply Sustains Wind and Hail Damage
- TriWest Healthcare Alliance Announces a New Veterans Hiring Initiative with Hire America’s Heroes