Adoptions of Textbook ‘Construction Project Management – a Managerial Approach’ Accelerate for Construction Management, Architecture and Real Estate College Programs
CHICAGO, Ill., March 27, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — “Construction Project Management – a Managerial Approach” (ISBN: 978-0-9799969-1-7) sales by Pareto Publishing have increased 400 percent each semester since publication in December 2010. This text uniquely provides the integration of construction management, project management and business management to enable a quantum leap in construction project quality, productivity and cost control-producing a competitive advantage essential in the now challenging United States construction market.
Demanding building owners in the United States manufacturing, power production, and energy distribution sectors have learned that simply soliciting multiple bids is no longer enough to achieve the results they seek, A paradigm shift to integrated project delivery employing more rigorous project management methodologies is needed. And all construction sectors in some areas outside the United States, particularly the Middle East, demand this improved project management capability and require the PMP (Project Management Professional) certification credential for new employees.
In the United States, the federal government GSA (General Services Administration) agency also makes the PMP credential preferred for new construction related employees – which can make it a de facto requirement in a competitive employment environment. This text is the first to integrate the Project Management Institute’s PMBOK(R) methodology, on which the PMP credential is based, into construction management to provide these now essential skills.
This text, authored by 40-year construction veteran JF McCarthy MBA CFM PMP, provides real world perspectives and skills to make the graduating students work ready-to win their first job and excel throughout their career. And it provides exactly the skills that the power generation and transmission constructions sectors, which have already rebounded and are now aggressively hiring, increasingly demand.
University adoptions and presales sales for the summer and fall of 2012 will continue the present text sales increase. With these continued increases “Construction Project Management – A Managerial Approach” will achieve a dominant share of the construction management academic market within 2-3 years. Winning the Axion Business Book, Indie Next Generation, and International Best Book Awards, it has also become popular with construction industry practitioners and is now in library collections worldwide. More information: www.paretobi.com .
Joe McCarthy of Pareto
This entry was posted by Send2Press on March 27, 2012 at 11:30 am, and is filed under Books and Publishing, CHICAGO, Ill., Construction and Building, Construction Project Management, Education, Illinois, Joe McCarthy, Pareto Publishing, publishing, textbook, U.S. Newswire Stories. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- Discount Appliances Come to St. Charles, Missouri
- Council on Aging of Buncombe County, Inc. Celebrates 50th Anniversary Gala on Saturday, August 23
- Entrepreneurship in Missouri ignites: Youth prepare for Missouri State Fair Entrepreneurship Competition
- Easeusapp Launches PhonTunes for Android to Increase User Acquisition of Free Music Discovery and Collection
- Got True Fans? Reward Them
- Jeff Fest Arts and Music Festival Celebrates Craft Beer with Key Sponsors Lagunitas Brewing and Lake Effect Brewing
- ReverseVision Offers Free Online Course on HUD Mortgagee Letter Changes through RV University (RVU)
- EaseUS Todo Backup 7.0 Beta Now Available for Download
- CCMC Announces New Chief Financial Officer
- More than a Dozen to Perform at Jeff Fest Arts and Music Festival’s SUMMER ARTS STAGE