360 Mortgage Group Succeeds with HARP 2.0, Now Helping Significant Number of Qualified Underwater Borrowers
AUSTIN, Texas, May 16, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — 360 Mortgage Group, a privately owned wholesale mortgage banker, officially began accepting applications for HARP 2.0 loans on Monday, March 19, 2012, specifically serving challenged and underwater borrowers. Subsequently, 360 has experienced a significant increase in loan volume, resulting in the largest active pipeline since the company’s 2007 founding.
Borrowers whose application date was listed after December 1, 2011 are eligible to take part in 360 Mortgage Group’s participation with HARP 2.0. Additionally, all EA-I, II, III, and occupancy loans are HARP-eligible with unlimited LTV and CLTVs with AU Approval. 360 is also accepting existing MI transfers and no appraisals will be required on loans receiving a Property Fieldwork Waiver. There is no limit to the number of financed properties owned by a borrower that can be considered HARP-eligible and no minimum FICO is required.
Since first accepting HARP 2.0 applications, 360 Mortgage Group’s active loan pipeline has increased by almost 700 percent and 360 expects customer participation with HARP only to increase in the coming months. As a result of its increased loan activity, 360 is adding staff.
“We’re focused on making quality hires as rapidly as possible, adding expert staff to meet the daily increasing demand both for HARP and all other loan types,” said Mark Greco, President of 360 Mortgage Group.
“360 has truly embraced the spirit of HARP 2.0,” Greco said. “If homeowners have made their payments without fail throughout the past four years during an economic crisis, then they are going to continue to make those payments now. These homeowners see their home as just that – a home – and not just an investment. These are the people that Fannie and Freddie are seeking to help right now, and so is 360.”
If you are interested in contacting 360 Mortgage Group about HARP 2.0 then visit 360′s website at https://www.360mtg.com or contact the following individuals:
Greg Fullmer, Regional Production Manager of the Western Region, at (303) 809-8210 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Southeast and Mid-Atlantic:
Brad Smith, Regional Production Manager of the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic Region, at (813) 397-3979 or email@example.com.
Scott Stavinoha, Inside Sales Manager (866) 418-2997 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About 360 Mortgage Group, LLC:
Established in 2007, 360 Mortgage Group LLC is a privately owned mortgage bank that has successfully utilized its high-technology platform to provide better communication and customer service to business partners. An approved Fannie Mae seller/servicer, 360 Mortgage Group is headquartered in Austin, Texas and services more than 25 states across the United States.
News Source: 360 Mortgage Group, LLC :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
- Discount Appliances Come to St. Charles, Missouri
- Council on Aging of Buncombe County, Inc. Celebrates 50th Anniversary Gala on Saturday, August 23
- Entrepreneurship in Missouri ignites: Youth prepare for Missouri State Fair Entrepreneurship Competition
- Easeusapp Launches PhonTunes for Android to Increase User Acquisition of Free Music Discovery and Collection
- Got True Fans? Reward Them
- Jeff Fest Arts and Music Festival Celebrates Craft Beer with Key Sponsors Lagunitas Brewing and Lake Effect Brewing
- ReverseVision Offers Free Online Course on HUD Mortgagee Letter Changes through RV University (RVU)
- EaseUS Todo Backup 7.0 Beta Now Available for Download
- CCMC Announces New Chief Financial Officer
- More than a Dozen to Perform at Jeff Fest Arts and Music Festival’s SUMMER ARTS STAGE