360 Mortgage Group Fortifies Foothold in Georgia with Addition of Account Executive Gino Berchock
AUSTIN, Texas, April 25, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — 360 Mortgage Group, a privately owned wholesale mortgage bank, announces that it has added 20-year mortgage lending veteran Gino Berchock as an account executive in its Southern region, specifically targeting the Georgia market.
Prior to joining 360 Mortgage Group, Berchock was regional sales manager for Clearpoint Funding, senior mortgage originator for Home Town Mortgage, regional sales manager for both Countrywide Home Loans and SunTrust Bank, Southeast regional sales manager for the wholesale and correspondent division of Sovereign Bank, regional sales manager for the retail division of Cendant Mortgage, and vice president and branch manager of the retail division of Philadelphia Mortgage Corporation.
Berchock received his Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from the University of Delaware.
“As a former mortgage originator I was looking for a company that provided outstanding customer service, quick response times, user-friendly technology and a product line that could help me to better serve my clients,” says Berchock. “360 Mortgage Group offers all of these.”
“Gino has always handled himself with integrity and professionalism,” said former SunTrust colleague Jo Kingsman. “He is highly motivated, focused on relationships and service and delivers on what he promises. He can always be counted on giving 100 percent of himself. He’s overall a great guy and a pleasure to work with.”
About 360 Mortgage Group, LLC:
Established in 2007, 360 Mortgage Group, LLC (http://www.360mtg.com) is a privately owned mortgage bank that has successfully utilized its high-technology platform to provide better communication and customer service to business partners. An approved Fannie Mae seller/servicer, 360 Mortgage Group is headquartered in Austin, Texas and services more than 25 states across the United States. Contact 360 Mortgage Group via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (866) 418-2997.
News Source: 360 Mortgage Group, LLC :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
- Incident Triggers Investigation as to Whether Patient Information May Have Been Improperly Accessed
- Remo Recover for Android: Remo’s New Android Data Recovery Application Launched
- VirtualTech Believes EaseUS’ Data Backup and Recovery Solution is a Better Choice
- Hollywood Meets Nashville as Jane Bach, Sandra Piller, Kelly Fitzgerald and Joey Sykes Perform a Songwriter’s Round at Genghis Cohen
- EPIC adds Patrick McCaleb and Phil Grove as Principals in Fresno
- SpaceX Utilizes Tiger-Tight Corp’s Friction Washer Technology for Its First Mission to The International Space Station
- Young Marines youth organization announces the Enrique ‘Kiki’ Camarena Division Awards program with DEA
- Five Questions to Ask a Long-Term Care Specialist Following the Supreme Court’s Obamacare Ruling
- PCM Field Services and Lake Forest Community Association to Help Family in Need
- Anytime Collect 2.0.4 Provides Automated Accounts Receivable and Collections Management for Business Credit and Collections Professionals