360 Mortgage Group Fortifies Foothold in Georgia with Addition of Account Executive Gino Berchock
AUSTIN, Texas, April 25, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — 360 Mortgage Group, a privately owned wholesale mortgage bank, announces that it has added 20-year mortgage lending veteran Gino Berchock as an account executive in its Southern region, specifically targeting the Georgia market.
Prior to joining 360 Mortgage Group, Berchock was regional sales manager for Clearpoint Funding, senior mortgage originator for Home Town Mortgage, regional sales manager for both Countrywide Home Loans and SunTrust Bank, Southeast regional sales manager for the wholesale and correspondent division of Sovereign Bank, regional sales manager for the retail division of Cendant Mortgage, and vice president and branch manager of the retail division of Philadelphia Mortgage Corporation.
Berchock received his Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from the University of Delaware.
“As a former mortgage originator I was looking for a company that provided outstanding customer service, quick response times, user-friendly technology and a product line that could help me to better serve my clients,” says Berchock. “360 Mortgage Group offers all of these.”
“Gino has always handled himself with integrity and professionalism,” said former SunTrust colleague Jo Kingsman. “He is highly motivated, focused on relationships and service and delivers on what he promises. He can always be counted on giving 100 percent of himself. He’s overall a great guy and a pleasure to work with.”
About 360 Mortgage Group, LLC:
Established in 2007, 360 Mortgage Group, LLC (http://www.360mtg.com) is a privately owned mortgage bank that has successfully utilized its high-technology platform to provide better communication and customer service to business partners. An approved Fannie Mae seller/servicer, 360 Mortgage Group is headquartered in Austin, Texas and services more than 25 states across the United States. Contact 360 Mortgage Group via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (866) 418-2997.
News Source: 360 Mortgage Group, LLC :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
- New Discovery Opens the Door to Possible Cure for Heart Disease
- EPIC Purchases Jenkins Insurance Services
- Annual PR Grant Program for Non-Profits announced by Neotrope to Help Worthy Causes Tackle Earned Media
- Asheville National Organization for Women to Hold ‘Bitter Pill’ Rally Saturday, July 26
- Andrea Levin joins EPIC as a Vice President in Petaluma
- OpenClose LOS Establishes Secondary Marketing Transparency and Control Across all Lending Channels
- International Backup Solutions Company Introduces New Product Line
- HTCIA CISO Summit Presents – Lessons from the Field
- Four Seasons Featured in National Hospice ‘Moments of Life’ Campaign
- Pope Francis’s World Cup Advice Inspires Spirit of True Fraternity Banner for Gay Pride