360 Mortgage Group Expands Western Division, adds Colorado Account Executive John Swanson
DENVER, Colo., June 6, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — 360 Mortgage Group, a privately owned wholesale mortgage bank, announces that it has hired John Swanson as an account executive in its Western region. Swanson, a 10-year mortgage industry veteran with experience in direct sales and marketing for wholesale mortgage lending, will be specifically covering the Colorado market.
Prior to joining 360 Mortgage Group, Swanson served as an account executive at M&I Bank/BMO Financial Group, where he was named a perennial top producer based on funded volume within the company’s national sales organization. Swanson received his Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Colorado-Boulder.
“I chose to join 360 Mortgage Group because of the company’s relevant product offerings and its development and use of pioneering industry technology to expedite and improve the loan process for both brokers and their customers,” Swanson said.
“In order to succeed and thrive, brokers need a strong and dependable line of communication throughout the entire loan process,” he added. “With its incredible technology and a committed operations staff, 360 Mortgage Group clearly delivers in this regard. I couldn’t be more excited to join the organization and begin a long career of making more brokers look good to their customers.”
“John’s skill set is deep and diverse,” said Robert Vejar, regional sales manager at M&I Home Lending. “He is a consummate relationship builder that can win customers and keep them coming back.”
About 360 Mortgage Group, LLC:
Established in 2007, 360 Mortgage Group, LLC (http://www.360mtg.com) is a privately owned mortgage bank that has successfully utilized its high-technology platform to provide better communication and customer service to business partners. An approved Fannie Mae seller/servicer, 360 Mortgage Group is headquartered in Austin, Texas and services more than 25 states across the United States. Contact 360 Mortgage Group via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (866) 418-2997.
News Source: 360 Mortgage Group, LLC :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at the Send2Press for Journalists Portal: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
- Civic Resource Group International (CRGI) Participates in Microsoft CityNext
- ImageAMMO LLC and MobileMoment LLC Partner to Reach Consumers through Mobile Marketing
- GAME: A NEW concept Sports Bar opening yards from Ravens Stadium and Oriole Park in South Baltimore
- Energy Optimizers, USA, vice president to participate in advocacy trip to Washington, D.C.
- Author Kelly Browne Reissues Thank-You Note Book: ‘101 Ways To Say Thank You’ with Social Media Tips
- Mueller Offers a Metal Building to a Deserving Texas Non-Profit Organization for the 7th Straight Year
- Spodak Dental Group Named as a Top Workplace in South Florida
- Emilio N. Francisco, PDC CEO, Sees Diversification of EB-5 Investor Pool as a Positive Evolution of the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program
- American Roofing and Building Supply Sustains Wind and Hail Damage
- TriWest Healthcare Alliance Announces a New Veterans Hiring Initiative with Hire America’s Heroes