360 Mortgage Group Expands Western Division, adds Colorado Account Executive John Swanson
DENVER, Colo., June 6, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — 360 Mortgage Group, a privately owned wholesale mortgage bank, announces that it has hired John Swanson as an account executive in its Western region. Swanson, a 10-year mortgage industry veteran with experience in direct sales and marketing for wholesale mortgage lending, will be specifically covering the Colorado market.
Prior to joining 360 Mortgage Group, Swanson served as an account executive at M&I Bank/BMO Financial Group, where he was named a perennial top producer based on funded volume within the company’s national sales organization. Swanson received his Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Colorado-Boulder.
“I chose to join 360 Mortgage Group because of the company’s relevant product offerings and its development and use of pioneering industry technology to expedite and improve the loan process for both brokers and their customers,” Swanson said.
“In order to succeed and thrive, brokers need a strong and dependable line of communication throughout the entire loan process,” he added. “With its incredible technology and a committed operations staff, 360 Mortgage Group clearly delivers in this regard. I couldn’t be more excited to join the organization and begin a long career of making more brokers look good to their customers.”
“John’s skill set is deep and diverse,” said Robert Vejar, regional sales manager at M&I Home Lending. “He is a consummate relationship builder that can win customers and keep them coming back.”
About 360 Mortgage Group, LLC:
Established in 2007, 360 Mortgage Group, LLC (http://www.360mtg.com) is a privately owned mortgage bank that has successfully utilized its high-technology platform to provide better communication and customer service to business partners. An approved Fannie Mae seller/servicer, 360 Mortgage Group is headquartered in Austin, Texas and services more than 25 states across the United States. Contact 360 Mortgage Group via email at email@example.com or by calling (866) 418-2997.
News Source: 360 Mortgage Group, LLC :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at the Send2Press for Journalists Portal: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
- Jeff Fest Arts and Music Festival Celebrates Craft Beer with Key Sponsors Lagunitas Brewing and Lake Effect Brewing
- ReverseVision Offers Free Online Course on HUD Mortgagee Letter Changes through RV University (RVU)
- EaseUS Todo Backup 7.0 Beta Now Available for Download
- CCMC Announces New Chief Financial Officer
- More than a Dozen to Perform at Jeff Fest Arts and Music Festival’s SUMMER ARTS STAGE
- New Discovery Opens the Door to Possible Cure for Heart Disease
- EPIC Purchases Jenkins Insurance Services
- Annual PR Grant Program for Non-Profits announced by Neotrope to Help Worthy Causes Tackle Earned Media
- Asheville National Organization for Women to Hold ‘Bitter Pill’ Rally Saturday, July 26
- Andrea Levin joins EPIC as a Vice President in Petaluma