360 Mortgage Group Adds Melanie Rocha as Account Executive in Western Region
AUSTIN, Texas, May 22, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — 360 Mortgage Group, a privately owned wholesale mortgage bank, has hired Utah-based mortgage specialist Melanie Rocha as an account executive in its Western region. Rocha, a former 360 Mortgage Group employee, brings more than 10 years of mortgage industry experience.
Prior to re-joining 360 Mortgage Group, Rocha worked as a loan officer and processor for Oakridge Capital, a wholesale account executive for CIT Home Lending and a wholesale account executive for First Greensboro Home Equity, Inc.
“To be successful, I need to have a lender behind me that offers the technology and support to get the job done,” Rocha said. “360 Mortgage Group unequivocally delivers on its promise to make its brokers look good, and that’s why I chose to come back to 360.”
“Melanie is very detail-oriented,” said Courtney Henry, president of One City Mortgage. “She doesn’t work a typical 9-to-5 schedule. Instead, she is there for her customers at all hours that she might be needed. Melanie also knows her products front to back and knows how to approach everything to make it work smoothly.”
About 360 Mortgage Group, LLC:
Established in 2007, 360 Mortgage Group, LLC (http://www.360mtg.com) is a privately owned mortgage bank that has successfully utilized its high-technology platform to provide better communication and customer service to business partners. An approved Fannie Mae seller/servicer, 360 Mortgage Group is headquartered in Austin, Texas and services more than 25 states across the United States.
Contact 360 Mortgage Group via email at email@example.com or by calling (866) 418-2997
News Source: 360 Mortgage Group, LLC :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
- Civic Resource Group International (CRGI) Participates in Microsoft CityNext
- ImageAMMO LLC and MobileMoment LLC Partner to Reach Consumers through Mobile Marketing
- GAME: A NEW concept Sports Bar opening yards from Ravens Stadium and Oriole Park in South Baltimore
- Energy Optimizers, USA, vice president to participate in advocacy trip to Washington, D.C.
- Author Kelly Browne Reissues Thank-You Note Book: ‘101 Ways To Say Thank You’ with Social Media Tips
- Mueller Offers a Metal Building to a Deserving Texas Non-Profit Organization for the 7th Straight Year
- Spodak Dental Group Named as a Top Workplace in South Florida
- Emilio N. Francisco, PDC CEO, Sees Diversification of EB-5 Investor Pool as a Positive Evolution of the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program
- American Roofing and Building Supply Sustains Wind and Hail Damage
- TriWest Healthcare Alliance Announces a New Veterans Hiring Initiative with Hire America’s Heroes