360 Mortgage Group Adds Melanie Rocha as Account Executive in Western Region
AUSTIN, Texas, May 22, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — 360 Mortgage Group, a privately owned wholesale mortgage bank, has hired Utah-based mortgage specialist Melanie Rocha as an account executive in its Western region. Rocha, a former 360 Mortgage Group employee, brings more than 10 years of mortgage industry experience.
Prior to re-joining 360 Mortgage Group, Rocha worked as a loan officer and processor for Oakridge Capital, a wholesale account executive for CIT Home Lending and a wholesale account executive for First Greensboro Home Equity, Inc.
“To be successful, I need to have a lender behind me that offers the technology and support to get the job done,” Rocha said. “360 Mortgage Group unequivocally delivers on its promise to make its brokers look good, and that’s why I chose to come back to 360.”
“Melanie is very detail-oriented,” said Courtney Henry, president of One City Mortgage. “She doesn’t work a typical 9-to-5 schedule. Instead, she is there for her customers at all hours that she might be needed. Melanie also knows her products front to back and knows how to approach everything to make it work smoothly.”
About 360 Mortgage Group, LLC:
Established in 2007, 360 Mortgage Group, LLC (http://www.360mtg.com) is a privately owned mortgage bank that has successfully utilized its high-technology platform to provide better communication and customer service to business partners. An approved Fannie Mae seller/servicer, 360 Mortgage Group is headquartered in Austin, Texas and services more than 25 states across the United States.
Contact 360 Mortgage Group via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (866) 418-2997
News Source: 360 Mortgage Group, LLC :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
- Laguna College of Art and Design Announces Jonathan Burke Endowed Presidential Scholarship in Celebration of 35th Anniversary
- Homecare-Friendly Long-Term Care Plans from ACSIA Partners Let Seniors Continue Living at Home and Save Money Too
- DocMagic to Launch Collaborative Closing Platform to Meet TRID Requirements
- Release and Book Signing of BioTE Medical President Gary Donovitz M.D. ‘Age Healthier Live Happier’ at Age Management Medicine Group (AMMG) Conference
- Innovative Technique to Cover Up Tattoos at BLVD Tattoo Studio
- Want your children to thrive and become goal-setting high achievers? Tune in to the Lads to Leaders documentary
- Weitz and Luxenberg’s Bilsborrow Will Attend AAJ Leadership Academy
- Tanis Communications Opens Austin Office
- Orlando gets ready for its own ‘Shark Tank’-like Show: The launch is May 15
- A Healthier Home, Hendersonville, N.C., Announces Expansion of Services, Area