360 Mortgage Group Adds Melanie Rocha as Account Executive in Western Region
AUSTIN, Texas, May 22, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — 360 Mortgage Group, a privately owned wholesale mortgage bank, has hired Utah-based mortgage specialist Melanie Rocha as an account executive in its Western region. Rocha, a former 360 Mortgage Group employee, brings more than 10 years of mortgage industry experience.
Prior to re-joining 360 Mortgage Group, Rocha worked as a loan officer and processor for Oakridge Capital, a wholesale account executive for CIT Home Lending and a wholesale account executive for First Greensboro Home Equity, Inc.
“To be successful, I need to have a lender behind me that offers the technology and support to get the job done,” Rocha said. “360 Mortgage Group unequivocally delivers on its promise to make its brokers look good, and that’s why I chose to come back to 360.”
“Melanie is very detail-oriented,” said Courtney Henry, president of One City Mortgage. “She doesn’t work a typical 9-to-5 schedule. Instead, she is there for her customers at all hours that she might be needed. Melanie also knows her products front to back and knows how to approach everything to make it work smoothly.”
About 360 Mortgage Group, LLC:
Established in 2007, 360 Mortgage Group, LLC (http://www.360mtg.com) is a privately owned mortgage bank that has successfully utilized its high-technology platform to provide better communication and customer service to business partners. An approved Fannie Mae seller/servicer, 360 Mortgage Group is headquartered in Austin, Texas and services more than 25 states across the United States.
Contact 360 Mortgage Group via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (866) 418-2997
News Source: 360 Mortgage Group, LLC :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
- Jeff Fest Arts and Music Festival Celebrates Craft Beer with Key Sponsors Lagunitas Brewing and Lake Effect Brewing
- ReverseVision Offers Free Online Course on HUD Mortgagee Letter Changes through RV University (RVU)
- EaseUS Todo Backup 7.0 Beta Now Available for Download
- CCMC Announces New Chief Financial Officer
- More than a Dozen to Perform at Jeff Fest Arts and Music Festival’s SUMMER ARTS STAGE
- New Discovery Opens the Door to Possible Cure for Heart Disease
- EPIC Purchases Jenkins Insurance Services
- Annual PR Grant Program for Non-Profits announced by Neotrope to Help Worthy Causes Tackle Earned Media
- Asheville National Organization for Women to Hold ‘Bitter Pill’ Rally Saturday, July 26
- Andrea Levin joins EPIC as a Vice President in Petaluma